StatHat can track and graph anything. Here are twelve examples:
- How far your mouse has travelled in pixels.
- How many HTTP 500 error codes your app is generating.
- The size in bytes of messages your users are sending.
- The number of times a female user older than 25 has looked at a male user older than 35.
- The number of seconds people use your iPhone app.
- The duration of all SQL queries.
- The number of users online at any given time.
- The amount of free memory on a server.
- The ping time from a server to google.
- The score players are getting in your iPad game.
- How many people are following you on twitter.
- The cache hit rate for your objects.
The possibilities are endless. And you can track all of these from any language in one line of code.